Arnold Machel is an engaging and educational speaker. Having spoken to groups as large as 500, whether your group is large or small he knows how to entertain while educating.
Click here to read more about Arnold Machel and speaking engagements offered through Visionvest Financial Planning & Services.
Upon request, we provide professional and comprehensive educational presentations to charities, professional associations, company owner/executives, employees and groups of individuals. We also do “Lunch and Learn” sessions for accounting and legal firms. Topics vary, but some of our most popular topics are:
- Tax $mart Charitable Giving - particularly popular with church groups
- Estate Planning
- Potential Strategies for Converting Mortgage Interest Into a Tax Deductible Investment Expense
- Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)
- Deferring Interest Income to Capital Gains Income
- Making Retirement Less Taxing
- Registered Disability Savings Plans (RDSPs) - particularly popular as a “Lunch and Learn” with accounting and legal firms
- Advanced Tax Strategies for Small Business – Includes topics such as:
- Converting Mortgage Interest Into a Tax Deductible Business Expense
- Tax $mart Investing of Retained Earnings
- Creating Tax Deductions out of Medical Expenses
- Creating Your Own Pension Plans
If you are interested in arranging a speaking engagement with a group of at least 8 people, please give us a call or fill in your details below. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 business days.